Susano Paper and Pulp, the Brazilia-based company that is the world's largest pulp producer, has warned that global pulp stocks have been falling sharply and are facing shortages that could lead to higher prices for necessities such as paper towels and toilet paper in the future.
Timber trade between Russia and Europe, an important supplier of timber to Europe, has been completely blocked due to the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine, inhibiting the zinc oxide in the future are still very uncertain.
1. ZnO is used as reinforcing agent and active agent in rubber or cable industry, as colorant and filler of white rubber, and as vulcanizing agent in neoprene rubber.
2. Zinc oxide for rubber is used to make high-speed wear-resistant rubber products, such as aircraft tires, radial tires for high-end cars, and so on.
3. Due to its good pigment properties, ZnO is widely used in the paint industry, especially antirust paint and primer, sometimes up to 30%, and the demand for zinc oxide in inorganic paint and latex paint is increasing day by day.
4. As a petroleum product additive, zinc oxide is an indispensable antioxidant, anti-corrosion and anti-wear multi-effect compound additive in lubricating oil, accounting for about 10-15% of the consumption of all kinds of additives.
5. It is widely used in the deep desulphurization and purification process of industrial feedstock gas and oil such as synthetic ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production.
6. The addition of zinc oxide to glass can increase transparency, brightness and resistance to tension deformation, reduce the coefficient of thermal expansion, and play a new role in optical glass, electric glass and low melting point glass.
7. In the electronic industry, zinc oxide is mainly used to manufacture the magnetic material ferrite of electronic structural components, which is used in TV sets, electrical communication devices, rheostat and so on.
8. In the ceramic industry, zinc oxide is widely used in the translucent glaze of brick and tile glaze and rough pottery and the transparent coarse post-glaze mature glaze of craft tableware. Can be used as flux, opacifying agent, crystallization agent, used in the production of diamond blue glaze can also be used as ceramic pigments.
9. In the plastic industry, zinc oxide used as ultraviolet stabilizer can improve the atmosphere resistance of polyethylene, and the zinc resin prepared by the reaction of resin acid and zinc oxide can be used to produce quick-drying oil. Many reactions of zinc, such as zinc chloride, zinc sulfide, Lithopone, zinc acetate, zinc chromium yellow, zinc nitrate, zinc borate, etc., are prepared by using zinc oxide as the basic raw material.
10. It can be used in varistor industry, lightning arrester industry and magnetic material industry.
11. It can be used as white pigment instead of titanium dioxide. At the same time, it has a certain degree of electrical conductivity, which can be used in situations where antistatic or conductivity is needed. It also has the efficacy of shielding ultraviolet light, anti-mildew and sterilization, and improves the performance of the coating containing carboxyl group resin. Can be used in container paint.
12. Used as a matrix for analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials.
13. In the copying industry, it can be used as electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer, laser facsimile communication, electronic computer electrostatic recording and electrostatic plate making files.
14. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used as an astringent, as an ointment or plaster.
15. In addition, zinc oxide is also used in matches, fireworks, smoke bombs, optics, photography, batteries, aerospace, ammonium nitrate, cigarette filters and so on.
Zinc Oxide Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest zinc oxide powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Zinc Oxide Supplier
RBOSCHCO is a trusted global chemical material supplier&manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and nanomaterials. The company export to many countries including the USA, Canada, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Egypt, Nigeria, Cameroon, Uganda, Turkey, Mexico, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Brazil, Chile, Dubai, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, etc.
As a leading nanotechnology development manufacturer, RBOSCHCO dominates the market. Our professional work team provides perfect solutions to help improve the efficiency of various industries, create value, and easily cope with various challenges.
If you are looking for zinc oxide ZnO powder, please send an email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
With Russia taking the lead on Poland and Bulgaria at the end of last month, there appears to be a growing sense of compromise within the EU over whether to accept Moscow's proposed rouble settlement order.
Italy's prime minister said recently that European companies would be able to buy gas in roubles without violating sanctions. This apparently ignores the guidance of hardliners in the EU to "fight to the end".
For weeks, European companies have been trying to find ways to meet Russia's payment demands for the rouble while maintaining vital gas supplies without violating sanctions against Moscow.
Late last month, European Commission President Von der Leyen said operating under the mechanism would violate sanctions and asked European companies not to bow to Russian demands. However, the EU has yet to issue more rigorous written guidelines on how companies should pay Gazprom.
The Italian prime minister said recently, "There is no official announcement from the European Union about what ruble settlement means for sanctions violations, and no one has said whether ruble payments violate sanctions or not. It's a grey area."
"In fact, most gas importers are already opening rouble accounts for deals with Gazprom,"
He also used German companies as a shield. He said Germany's largest gas importer had already paid in rubles. "In fact, we saw evidence yesterday that the largest gas importer in Germany has already paid in rubles."
Russia's insistence on paying for Russian gas in rubles has rattled European countries: Greece held an emergency meeting of suppliers, the Dutch government would urge consumers to use less gas, and the French energy regulator told consumers not to pa…
In order to improve the early strength of concrete, some manufacturers will add triethanolamine, calcium chloride and industrial salt to the superplasticizer, especially in winter or prefabricated component factories and cement products factories tha…
Diamonds are forever, Gold is precious but which is rarer? Gold is a heavy metal formed during the collision of neutron stars and is one of the rarest elements on Earth.During the formation of the earth, heavy elements gradually accumulated towards t…